tryingdxtramile

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Confessions


Every time i close my eyes,
  vivid images of our cherished moments keep flashing across....
Choco classic that we shared ,
  scriblings on the tissues we xchanged..

Chili flakes that you hated the most next to my red T shirt !!
  wherever i roam, no matter what i do ,
My heart seems to tick faster
   fondly to have your presence ....

My palms are longing for your hills and valleys
  still remember how your lip gloss tastes and fragrance pulls me
The way you cup my face in yours arms
  to look into my eyes and spill the smile

Cheeks are still wet with your first kiss
   my arms are huggin me in your absence...
When you made a decision,I smiled and said nothing,
  when you turned around, I had tears swelling my eyes,

Unending pain shearing my heart! or falling into an abyss
  or lost in a labyrinth made by her
Wish you were in a state of pensiveness or
 missing me in a lonely planet

I  had rainbows and butterflies around me
  when you came back with tears ...
I know I m laughing a bit more,
smiling a lot because of you......

I want to be in your arms,where you would
   hold me tight and never let me go.
Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not,
    and love me for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment